- COD (Cash On Delivery) is the method of payment upon receiving goods.
- When using this method, customers only have to place orders and pay when they receive goods.
Payment by Payoo/ Napas portal
2.1. Payment by ATM card
- ATM card is prepaid payment card issued by domestic banks and is connected to the payment portal.
- Requirements for payment by ATM card:
+ The card must be already registered for online payment, or Internet Banking service. + Transactions must be recorded and announced to be successful by the payment portal (to ensure that the balance/credit limit and confirmation meet card regulations).
2.2. Credit payment
- Including payment by Visa credit/debit card, Mastercard, JCB card issued by domestic and foreign banks.
-Transactions must be recorded and announced to be successful by the payment portal (to ensure that the balance/credit limit and confirmation meet card regulations).
Payment by POS machine
Banks’ POS machine (Applicable only in HCM City)
- COD method is only applicable for orders with a value lower than 20.000.000đ.
- Discount codes can be used alongside the above payment methods.