In order for goods to be eligible for warranty, the following requirements must be met:
- Warranty card and invoice or receipt are available.
- Warranty card must be filled in with complete and correct product information.
- Warranty card must be intact without being torn, erased or modified.
- Warranty and seal stamp must remain intact.
- Technical faults of goods must be certified by the Warranty center to be the manufacturer’s fault.
- LCD screen must have a score of 05 or higher
Note: Warranty must comply with the manufacturer’s policy.
- EXEMPTION FROM WARRANTY
- One of the requirements from Section 1 is not met.
- The series number and model do not match those written in the warranty card.
- Customers have attempted to modify or repair the product at other warranty centers without the manufacturer’s permission.
- Damage to the product was caused by failure to follow usage instructions or by natural disasters, corrosion, crash, insects or animals…
- The product was subject to wrong voltage, unstable current, spoiled water…
- The product was used for business purposes in restaurants, hotels, offices, for reservation and display…
- Accessories such as: belt, plug, remote, control, cover, press button, adapter… are not in the warranty list.
- Damage was caused by natural attrion, scratch and stain during use.
- Damage was caused by natural disasters, fire, unstable current or improper assembly and transportation, …
- LCD screen with fading color.
- Data storage devices; Copyrighted softwares.
- Accessories, including charger set, headphone, cable, plug, remote control, promotional gifts.
- All household appliances must be transported by customers to the Warranty center.
- All refrigerating and electronic devices (refrigerator, washing machine, TV…) are eligible for warranty at home.
- Customers must pay all costs for delivery to the Warranty center (if any).
Note : If the product or component is not in the warranty list, customers must pay all costs for changing components and repairing the product.
- CONTACT FOR PRODUCT WARRANTY – MAINTENANCE - EXCHANGE
If you have any technical problems or problems related to product warranty, please contact us at
Hotline : 19009097 or Email: email@example.com
Address : 30 Bờ Bao Tân Thắng , Sơn Kỳ Ward, Tân Phú District (Ecommerce Department)